Thursday 26 March 2009

Hello and Welcome!

Well, this is my first post for PepperArt.

As it says on my website, I am an enthusiastic photographer and love to learn (and share) new techniques with friends. I guess I will be replacing my old blog Captured Little Moments eventually, when everyone knows about this new beast! So be sure to bookmark or 'follow' me.

I love photography! I love most aspects, especially the trips I get to go on, the things I see and create. I love to 'make pictures' rather than just record what is in front of me. As you browse through my gallery, you will start to see what kinds of subjects interest me most.

Anyway, this was just a little post to get the blog up and running. Keep an eye out for new and exciting news.

Have a read of my old blog Captured Little Moments to see the expeditions and what else I have been up to this year but be sure to bookmark this replacement for future posts. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment